Niti Aayog Recruitment 2023 – Niti Aayog has announced the new job recruitment for Deputy Director General Posts. There is totally released 02 vacancies in All city, New Delhi. They invites Online or Offline Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
Niti Aayog Recruitment 2023 – 02 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 06.01.2023 to 03.03.2023.
|Board Name||Niti Aayog|
|Post Name||Deputy Director General|
|Job Location||All city, New Delhi|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Type||Online or Offline|
Vacancy Details for Niti Aayog Recruitment 2023
- Deputy Director General: 02.
Academic Details for Niti Aayog Recruitment 2023
Aspirants should have a Minimum Qualification for BE (Engineering / Technology), MBBS, PG Diploma, Any Degree, or Master’s Degree from any recognized University or Boards.
- Deputy Director General: BE (Engineering / Technology), MBBS, PG Diploma, Any Degree, Master’s Degree.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Deputy Director General: Maximum 58 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like Interview.
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Salary of Rs.1,44,200 – 2,18,200/- per month.
- Deputy Director General: Rs.1,44,200 – 2,18,200/- per month.
- UR/ OBC/ EWS: Nil.
- SC/ST/Ex-SM/PWD: Nil.
Postal Address Details
The Economic Officer (Admn), Development Monitoring and Evaluation Office, NITI Aayog, Room No.431, NITI Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi – 110001.
Niti Aayog Recruitment Links
How to Apply for Niti Aayog Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website of Niti Aayog.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finish.