NIWE Chennai Recruitment 2022: National Institute Of Wind Energy Chennai (NIWE) has invited the Offline Application for the Assistant Director (Finance & Administration), Executive Assistant, Junior Engineer, and Junior Executive Engineer posts. The posts are Eligible Candidates are requested to pursue the Official Notification before applying for this job. The entire job details are mentioned on its website https://niwe.res.in.
NIWE Chennai Recruitment 2022 – 06 Vacancies
12th Pass, Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, or Equivalent discipline Candidates can apply for posts. Applicants check the Official website https://niwe.res.in. before applying the posts. Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Selection process details, how to apply for the posts, and other details are mentioned.
|Board Name||National Institute Of Wind Energy (NIWE)|
|Post Name||Assistant Director (Finance & Administration), Executive Assistant, Junior Engineer, Junior Executive Engineer|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for NIWE Chennai Recruitment 2022
- Assistant Director (Finance & Administration): 01.
- Executive Assistant: 02.
- Junior Engineer: 02.
- Junior Executive Engineer: 01.
Academic Qualification Details NIWE Chennai Recruitment
- Assistant Director (Finance & Administration): Bachelor’s Degree.
- Executive Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Junior Engineer: Diploma in Computer Science/Technology.
- Junior Executive Engineer: 12th pass.
- Assistant Director (Finance & Administration): Maximum 35 years.
- Executive Assistant: Maximum 28 years.
- Junior Engineer: Maximum 28 years.
- Junior Executive Engineer: Maximum 28 years.
NIWE will select the candidates through the Written Examination, Interview. Those who are passed both examinations are moved to the next level of Document verification.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic PayScale Salary. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Assistant Director (Finance & Administration): Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- per month.
- Executive Assistant: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- per month.
- Junior Engineer: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- per month.
- Junior Executive Engineer: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- per month.
NIWE Chennai Recruitment Links
How to Apply for NIWE Chennai Recruitment 2022
- Visit the Official Website at https://niwe.res.in/.
- Search the Official Notification for Security Officer On a Contract basis.
- Candidates Read and check their eligibility.
- if you are Eligible then click the application.
- Fill in your personal details carefully.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Candidates apply Application before the Last Date.