NLC Recruitment 2022 – Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) has announced the new job recruitment of 850 Vacancies in Trade Apprentice, Engineering Graduate Apprentice, Non-Engineering Graduate Apprentice, and Technician Apprentice Posts. There are totally released Various vacancies. They invite the Online Application from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
NLC Recruitment 2022 – 850 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 10.08.2022 to 24.08.2022. Check out https://tamilguide.in to get more job details.
|Board Name||Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC)|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice, Engineering Graduate Apprentice, Non-Engineering Graduate Apprentice, and Technician Apprentice|
|Job Location||Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for NLC Recruitment 2022
- Trade Apprentice: 369.
- Engineering Graduate Apprentice: 201.
- Non-Engineering Graduate Apprentice: 105.
- Technician Apprentice: 175.
NLC Recruitment Academic Details for 2022
- Trade Apprentice: ITI.
- Engineering Graduate Apprentice: BE/B.Tech.
- Non-Engineering Graduate Apprentice: B.Com or BCA or BBA or B.Sc.
- Technician Apprentice: Diploma.
Age Limit Details
General and Unreserved Candidates have a Maximum Age Limit.
- All Posts: As per Govt Rules.
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like Merit List, and interviews.
- Merit List
NLC Recruitment Pay Scale
- Trade Apprentice: Rs.8,766/- to Rs.10,019/- per month.
- Engineering Graduate Apprentice: Rs.15,028/- per month.
- Non-Engineering Graduate Apprentice: Rs.12,524/- per month.
- Technician Apprentice: Rs.12,524/- per month.
NLC Recruitment Links
How to Apply for NLC Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application.