NPCIL Recruitment 2023 – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has announced the job Deputy Manager, Junior Hindi Translator vacancies. There are totally released 114 vacancies in Mumbai, Maharashtra. NPCIL invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 – 114 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 13.05.2023 to 29.05.2023.
|Board Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Name||Deputy Manager, Junior Hindi Translator|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for NPCIL Recruitment 2023
- Deputy Manager: 112.
- Junior Hindi Translator: 02.
Academic Qualification Details
Applicants must have finished the Academic Qualification like Degree, or equivalent qualifications required from Government approved Board or Institution. Refer to more Educational Qualifications in Job Advertisement.
- Deputy Manager: Any Graduate Degree.
- Junior Hindi Translator: Master’s Degree.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
The Age Limit is 18 years to 30 years. Refer to Official Advertisement NPCIL for other Age details.
- Deputy Manager: 18 years to 30 years.
- Junior Hindi Translator: 18 years to 28 years.
NPCIL Recruitment Selection Procedure Details
NPCIL will decide to select the Candidates on these Four methods like Preliminary Test, Advanced Test, and Interview. Candidates who are passed these steps those peoples will appoint to this Central Government job.
- Written Examination
- Preliminary Test
- Advanced Test
- Skill Test
- All Post: No Fee
PayScale Salary Details for NPCIL Recruitment
NPCIL Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale of Rs.50,268/- per month. Candidates were also eligible for Over Time, House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Deputy Manager: Rs.79,662/- per month.
- Junior Hindi Translator: Rs.50,268/- per month.
Notification Details for NPCIL Recruitment
|Official Notification link||NPCIL Notification 2023|
|Apply Application Link||Apply Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2023
- First, Visit the Official Website
- Then Click the Job Notice and Search the Apply link.
- Now you can read the Instruction Carefully.
- New users are able to register their details.
- Now log in using your id and password.
- Fill out the Application form without mistakes.
- Then Upload a Scanned copy of the Documents.
- Upload your Photo and Sign.
- Pay the required Application Fee.
- Finally, Submit the Application.