NPL Recruitment 2022 – National Physical Laboratory (NPL) has announced the new job recruitment for 79 Technician posts. There are released Various vacancies in All Over India. NPL invites the Offline Application from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
NPL Recruitment 2022 – 79 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 04.06.2022 to 08.08.2022.
|Board Name||National Physical Laboratory (NPL)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for NPL Recruitment 2022
- Technician: 79.
Academic Details for NPL Recruitment 2022
The Candidates completed the 10th Pass or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Technician: 10th Pass.
NPL Recruitment Age Limit
General and Unreserved Candidates have an Age Limit of 28 years as on 03.07.2022.
- Technician: 28 years as on 03.07.2022.
NPL Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Certification Verification, and interviews.
|Written Examination (Paper I & II)|
NPL Recruitment Pay Scale Details
- Technician: Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/- per month.
Postal Address Details
Send the Documents below the Address. and Send the Soft Copies to this Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Controller of Administration, CSIR- National Physical Laboratory, Dr. K.S. Krishnan Marg, New Delhi-110012.|
NPL Recruitment Links
How to Apply for NPL Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website https://www.nplindia.org/.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Check for the Junior Associate job advertisement and Download it.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Please submit the Application and finish it.