NTPC Recruitment 2022 – National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has announced job recruitment for Assistant Officer (Safety) Posts. Notification released 20 vacancies in Across India. NTPC invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
NTPC Recruitment 2022 – 20 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 12.08.2022 to 26.08.2022. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2022 to get more job details.
|Board Name||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Officer (Safety)|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
Vacancy Details for NTPC Recruitment 2022
- Assistant Officer (Safety): 20.
Academic Details for NTPC Recruitment 2022
- Assistant Officer (Safety): Degree, Diploma.
NTPC Recruitment Age Limit
NTPC Recruitment General and Unreserved Candidates have a Maximum Age Limit of 30 years. Refer to the Official Notification or Website for more details.
- Assistant Officer (Safety): Maximum 30 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up vacancies through this method like the Interview, and Shortlisting.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
Pay Scale Details
NTPC Recruitment the Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary with a pay band of Rs.30,000/- to Rs.1,20,000/- per month.
- Assistant Officer (Safety): Rs.30,000/- to Rs.1,20,000/- per month.
The Candidates Should apply for Online Mode.
- General/EWS/OBC: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/XSM/Female: No Fee.
NTPC Recruitment Links
How to Apply for NTPC Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website of NTPC.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finished it.