NTPC Recruitment 2022 – National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has announced job recruitment for Chief Digital Office Posts. Notification released 01 vacancies in Across India. NTPC invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
NTPC Recruitment 2022 – 01 Vacanncy
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 28.07.2022 to 11.08.2022. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2022 to get more job details.
|Board Name||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)|
|Post Name||Chief Digital Office|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Vacancy Details for NTPC Recruitment 2022
- Chief Digital Office: 01.
Academic Details for NTPC Recruitment 2022
The Candidates who completed a B.E/ B.Tech is Eligible to apply for Academic Qualification for Post.
- Chief Digital Office: B.E/ B.Tech.
NTPC Recruitment Age Limit
NTPC Recruitment General and Unreserved Candidates have a Maximum Age Limit of 50 years. Refer to the Official Notification or Website for more details.
- Chief Digital Office: Maximum 50 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up vacancies through this method like the Interview, and Shortlisting.
- Document Verification
Pay Scale Details
NTPC Recruitment the Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary with a pay band As per Govt Norms.
- Chief Digital Office: As per Govt Norms.
The Candidates Should apply for Online Mode.
- General/EWS/OBC: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/XSM/Female: No Fee.
NTPC Recruitment Links
How to Apply for NTPC Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website of NTPC.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finished it.