ONGC Recruitment 2022: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) invites job applications for the posts are Consultant, Junior Consultant, and Associate Consultant Posts. Qualified and Written Exam passed candidates will be placed All Over Assam.
ONGC Recruitment 2022 – 45 Vacancies
Applicants who are completed the ITI, Diploma, MBBS, or Any Degree people are able to apply for this ONGC Department Recruitment post. Applicants Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale Salary, Selection process details, apply for ONGC posts, and other details explained below.
|Board Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)|
|Post Name||Consultant, Junior Consultant, and Associate Consultant|
|Job Location||All Over Assam|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Type||Online By E-mail|
Vacancy Details for ONGC Recruitment 2022
- Junior Consultant: 37.
- Associate Consultant: 07.
- Consultant: 01.
Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed the Retired or equivalent educational qualification from a recognized University.
- Junior Consultant: Retired.
- Associate Consultant: Retired.
- Consultant: Retired.
Age Limit details
- All Posts: Maximum age 65 years (As on 01.09.2022).
ONGC Recruitment has decided to appoint the candidates using these methods like Interviews.
ONGC job Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic PayScale Salary of Rs.42,000/- to 43,350/- Per Month. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Junior Consultant: Rs. 40,000/- Per Month.
- Associate Consultant: Rs. 66,000/- Per Month.
- Consultant: Rs. 93,000/- Per Month.
- Gen/ EWS/ OBC:No Fee.
- SC/ ST/ PWD: No Fee.
Postal Address Details
O/o FEG – EQ, Surface Team at Room No. 110, ROB-1, Assam Asset.
ONGC Recruitment Links
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2022
- Open the Official Website.
- Download the Official Notification pdf file.
- Check your Academic Qualification details.
- if you are eligible then click the application.
- Fill in your education-related information.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee correctly.
- Then, check whether the details are correct or not.
- Finally, Submit the Application and take the Print.