ONGC Recruitment 2023: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) invites job applications for the posts are Junior Consultant, and Associate Consultant Posts. Qualified and Written Exam passed candidates will be placed in Bokaro.
ONGC Recruitment 2023 – 08 Vacancies
Applicants who are completed Any Degree people are able to apply for this ONGC Department Recruitment post. Applicants Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale Salary, Selection process details, apply for ONGC posts, and other details explained below.
|Board Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)|
|Post Name||Junior Consultant, and Associate Consultant|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Type||Online By E-mail|
Vacancy Details for ONGC Recruitment 2023
- Junior Consultant: 04.
- Associate Consultant: 04.
Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed the Degree or equivalent educational qualification from a recognized University.
- Junior Consultant: As per Govt Rules.
- Associate Consultant: As per Govt Rules.
Age Limit details
- All Posts: Maximum Age 65 years.
ONGC Recruitment has decided to appoint the candidates using these methods like Interviews.
ONGC job Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic PayScale Salary of Rs.42,000/- to Rs.68,000/- Per Month. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Junior Consultant: Rs.42,000/- Per Month.
- Associate Consultant: Rs.68,000/- Per Month.
- Gen/ EWS/ OBC: No Fee.
- SC/ ST/ PWD: No Fee.
Postal Address Details
firstname.lastname@example.org Also send a Hard Copy to The Office of GM (HR), ONGC CBM Asset Bokaro, 1st Floor HSCL Building, Near Nayamore, B.S.City, Bokaro, Jharkhand-827001.
ONGC Recruitment Links
|Official Notification & Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Click Here|
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2023
- Open the Official Website.
- Download the Official Notification pdf file.
- Check your Academic Qualification details.
- if you are eligible then click the application.
- Fill in your education-related information.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee correctly.
- Then, check whether the details are correct or not.
- Finally, Submit the Application and take the Print.