ONGC Recruitment 2023: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) invites job applications for the Medical Officer Posts. There are released 04 Vacancies in Agartala – Tripura. ONGC invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
ONGC Recruitment 2023 – 04 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 03.01.2023 to 08.01.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|Job Location||Agartala – Tripura|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for ONGC Recruitment 2023
- Medical Officer: 04.
Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed the MBBS or equivalent educational qualification from a recognized University.
- Medical Officer: MBBS.
Age Limit details
- Medical Officer: Check the Official Notification.
ONGC Recruitment has decided to appoint the candidates using these methods like Interviews.
- Documentation Verification
ONGC job Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale Salary of Rs.1,05,000/- Per Month Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Medical Officer: Rs.1,05,000/- Per Month.
- Gen/ EWS/ OBC: No Fee.
- SC/ ST/ PWD: No Fee.
ONGC Recruitment Links
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Click Here|
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2023
- Open the Official Website.
- Download the Official Notification pdf file.
- Check your Academic Qualification details.
- if you are eligible then click the application.
- Fill in your education-related information.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee correctly.
- Then, check whether the details are correct or not.
- Finally, Submit the Application and take the Print.