ONGC Recruitment 2022: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) invites job applications for the posts are Apprentice Posts. Qualified and Written Exam passed candidates will be placed All Over India. ONGC announced 3614 vacancies.
ONGC Recruitment 2022 – 3614 posts
Applicants who are completed the Degree, ITI, Diploma people able to apply for this ONGC Department Recruitment post. Applicants Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale Salary, Selection process details, apply for ONGC posts, and other details explained below.
|Board Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for ONGC Recruitment 2022
- Apprentice: 3614
Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed the Degree or ITI or Diploma equivalent educational qualification from a recognized University.
- Apprentice: Degree or ITI or Diploma.
Age Limit details
- Apprentice: Not Mentioned.
ONGC Recruitment has decided to appoint the candidates using these three methods like Interview.
ONGC job Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic PayScale Salary. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Apprentice: Rs.7,700/- to Rs.9,000/- Per Month.
- Gen/ EWS/ OBC:No Fee.
- SC/ ST/ PWD: No Fee.
ONGC Recruitment Links
|ONGC Official Notification Link||ONGC Notification 2022|
|ONGC Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Click Here|
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2022
- Open the Official Website.
- Download the Official Notification pdf file.
- Check your Academic Qualification details.
- if you are eligible then click the application.
- Fill in your education-related information.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee correctly.
- Then, check the details are correct or not.
- Finally Submit the Application and take the Print.