ONGC Recruitment 2022: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) invites job applications for the posts are GDMO Doctor Posts. Qualified and Written Exam passed candidates will be placed All Over Gujarat. ONGC announced 10 vacancies.
ONGC Recruitment 2022 – 10 posts
Applicants who are completed the MBBS people able to apply for this ONGC Department Recruitment post. Applicants Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale Salary, Selection process details, apply for ONGC posts, and other details explained below.
|Board Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)|
|Post Name||GDMO Doctor|
|Job Location||All Over Gujarat|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Type||Direct Interview|
Vacancy Details for ONGC Recruitment 2022
- GDMO Doctor: 09
- Occupational Health: 01
Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed the MBBS equivalent educational qualification from a recognized University.
- GDMO Doctor: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
- Occupational Health: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
Age Limit details
- GDMO Doctor: Not Mentioned.
- Occupational Health: Not Mentioned.
ONGC Recruitment has decided to appoint the candidates using these three methods like Interview.
ONGC job Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic PayScale Salary. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- GDMO Doctor: Rs.1,00,000/- Per Month.
- Occupational Health: Rs.1,00,000/- Per Month.
- Gen/ EWS/ OBC:No Fee.
- SC/ ST/ PWD: No Fee.
ONGC Officers’ Club, ONGC Campus, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad- Gujarat.
ONGC Recruitment Links
|ONGC Official Notification & Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Click Here|
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2022
- Open the Official Website.
- Download the Official Notification pdf file.
- Check your Academic Qualification details.
- if you are eligible then click the application.
- Fill in your education-related information.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee correctly.
- Then, check the details are correct or not.
- Finally Submit the Application and take the Print.