ONGC Recruitment 2021: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) invites job applications for the posts are AEE, Chemist, Geologist, Geophysicist, Material Management Officer, Programming Officer & Transport Officer Posts. Qualified and Written Exam passed candidates will be placed Across India. ONGC announced 313 vacancies. Willing and Qualified Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification and the Official Website https://ongcindia.com. Candidates apply for the posts from 22.09.2021 to 12.10.2021.
ONGC Recruitment 2021 – 313 posts
Applicants who are completed the Engineering/ PG Degreepeople able to apply for this ONGC Department Recruitment post. Applicants Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale Salary, Selection process details, apply for ONGC posts, and other details explained below.
|Board Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)|
|Post Name||AEE, Chemist, Geologist, Geophysicist, Material Management Officer, Programming Officer & Transport Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for ONGC Recruitment 2021
- AEE: 219
- Chemist: 15
- Geologist: 19
- Geophysicist: 36
- Material Management Officer: 12
- Programming Officer: 05
- Transport Officer: 07
Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed the Engineering/ PG Degree or equivalent educational qualification from a recognized University.
Age Limit details
- AEE: 28 years
- Chemist: 30 years
- Geologist: 30 years
- Geophysicist: 30 years
- Material Management Officer: 30 years
- Programming Officer: 30 years
- Transport Officer: 30 years
ONGC Recruitment has decided to appoint the candidates using these three methods like GATE 2020 Score and Interview. Those who are passed both examinations are moved to the next level of Document verification.
- GATE 2020 Score
- Document Verification
ONGC Recruitment Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic PayScale Salary. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Gen/ EWS/ OBC: Rs.300
- SC/ ST/ PWD: No Fee
ONGC Recruitment Links
|ONGC Official Notification Link||ONGC Notification 2021|
|ONGC Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Click Here|
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2021
- Open the Official Website https://ongcindia.com.
- Download the Official Notification pdf file.
- Check your Academic Qualification details.
- if you are eligible then click the application.
- Fill in your education-related information.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee correctly.
- Then, check the details are correct or not.
- Finally Submit the Application and take the Print.