Parliament of India Recruitment 2021: Parliament of India invites job applications for the posts are Manager, Junior Associate, Junior Consultant, Senior Consultant Posts. Qualified and Written Exam passed candidates will be placed in New Delhi. Parliament of India announced 11 vacancies. Willing and Qualified Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification. Candidates apply for the posts from 22.09.2021 to 11.10.2021.
Parliament of India Recruitment 2021 – 11 posts
Applicants who are completed the Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma people able to apply for this Parliament of India Department Recruitment post. Applicants Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale Salary, Selection process details, apply for Parliament Job, and other details explained below.
|Board Name||Parliament of India|
|Post Name||Manager, Junior Associate, Junior Consultant, Senior Consultant|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for Parliament of India Recruitment 2021
- Manager: 01
- Junior Associate: 05
- Junior Consultant: 01
- Senior Consultant: 01
- Senior Content Writer: 01
- Junior Content Writer: 02
Academic Qualification Details
- Manager: Degree/ Diploma
- Junior Associate: Degree/ Diploma
- Junior Consultant: Bachelor’s Degree
- Senior Consultant: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Senior Content Writer: Bachelor’s Degree
- Junior Content Writer: Bachelor’s Degree
Age Limit details
- Manager: 22 years to 58 years
- Junior Associate: 22 years to 58 years
- Junior Consultant: 22 years to 58 years
- Senior Consultant: 22 years to 58 years
- Senior Content Writer: 22 years to 58 years
- Junior Content Writer: 22 years to 58 years
Parliament of India Recruitment has decided to appoint the candidates using these three methods like Interview. Those who are passed both examinations are moved to the next level of Document verification.
- Document Verification
Parliament of India Recruitment Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic PayScale Salary. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Manager: Rs.50,000/- Per Month
- Junior Associate: Rs.30,000/- Per Month
- Junior Consultant: Rs.35,000/- Per Month
- Senior Consultant: Rs.65,000/- Per Month
- Senior Content Writer: Rs.45,000/- Per Month
- Junior Content Writer: Rs.35,000/- Per Month
Postal Address Details
Administration Branch-I, Room No. 619, Lok Sabha Secretariat, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi – 110001.
Parliament of India Recruitment Links
|ONGC Official Notification Link||Parliament of India Notification 2021|
|ONGC Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Click Here|
How to Apply for Parliament of India Recruitment 2021
- Open the Official Website.
- Download the Official Notification pdf file.
- Check your Academic Qualification details.
- if you are eligible then click the application.
- Fill in your education-related information.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee correctly.
- Then, check the details are correct or not.
- Finally Send the Application through Postal.