RBI Recruitment 2023: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced the new job recruitment of Assistant Posts. There are totally released 450 vacancies. They invite Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
RBI Recruitment 2023 – 450 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 13-09-2023 to 04-10-2023. Check out https://tamilguide.in to get more job details.
|Board name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Vacancy Details for RBI Recruitment 2023
|Post name||No of post|
RBI Recruitment Academic Details for 2023
The Candidates completed a Degree from a recognized Board or University.
Age limit Details
General and Unreserved Candidates have a Age Limit of 20 years to 28 years.
|Post name||Age Limits|
|Assistant||20 years to 28 years|
RBI Recruitment Pay Scale
The basic pay scale salary will be Rs.47849 per month.
|Post name||Pay Scale|
|Assistant||Rs.47,849/- per month|
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Interview.
The application should be sent via Online mode and Application fees: SC/ST/PwBD/EWS: Rs.50/- and Rs.450/- for Others will be charged.
Notification and Application Details
How to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2023
- Steps To Apply in Online mode
- Open the Official Website & Download the Official Notification.
- Read the Notification and Check your Eligibility.
- Find the Online Application form on the Recruitment Page.
- Fill in the required details and check necessary.
- Upload your Copy of the Certificates and Photo, and Sign.
- Pay your Application Fee, if Applicable.
- Finally, Submit the Application and then Take a printout