RCF Recruitment 2023: Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers(RCF) has released the new job application for the post are Officer (Marketing) Posts. Candidates who are selected those peoples will be placed in Raigad, Chembur, Mumbai – Maharastra. RCF announced 18 total vacancies. RCF invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
RCF Recruitment 2023 – 18 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 04.01.2023 to 29.01.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers(RCF)|
|Post Name||Officer (Marketing)|
|Job Location||Raigad, Chembur, Mumbai – Maharastra|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for RCF Recruitment 2023
- Officer(Marketing): 18.
Academic Qualification Details for RCF Recruitment 2023
Candidates should have completed the Graduation in Science / Engineering / Agriculture, PG / Diploma, MBA in Marketing, Agriculture, MMS, PGDM, PGDBM equivalent educational qualification from a recognized University.
- Officer(Marketing): Graduation, MBA, PG, Diploma, MMS, PGDM, PGDBM.
Age Limit Details
- Officer(Marketing): Maximum 34 years.
RCF Recruitment Selection Details
RCF will select the candidates through the Online Test, Trade Test, and Interview. Those who are passed all examinations are moved to the next level of Document verification.
- Online Test
- Trade Test
- Document verification
RCF Recruitment Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale of Rs.40,000/- Per Month.
- Officer(Marketing): Rs.40,000 to 1,40,000/- Per Month.
|General/ OBC/ Ex-Serviceman||Rs.700/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman||Nil|
RCF Recruitment Links
How to Apply for RCF Recruitment 2023
- Open the Official Website.
- Find the Official Notification pdf file.
- Must Read the and check your eligibility.
- if you are qualified then click the application.
- Fill in your personal details carefully.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Then, Submit the Application with all the detail.