RGCB Recruitment 2023 – Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology(RGCB) has announced the new job recruitment for Project Associate Posts. There is totally released 01 vacancy in Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala. RGCB invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
RGCB Recruitment 2023 – 01 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 04.01.2023 to 13.01.2023.
|Board Name||Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology(RGCB)|
|Post Name||Project Associate|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for RGCB Recruitment 2023
- Project Associate: 01.
Academic Details for RGCB Recruitment 2023
Aspirants should have a Minimum Qualification for is M.Sc from any of the recognized Universities or Boards.
- Project Associate: M.Sc.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Project Associate: Maximum 28 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Interview.
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Salary of Rs.12,000/- per month.
- Project Associate: Rs.12,000/- per month.
- UR/ OBC/ EWS: Not mentioned.
- SC/ST/Ex-SM/PWD: Not mentioned.
RGCB Recruitment Links
How to Apply for RGCB Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website of RGCB.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finish.