RGNIYD Recruitment 2023 – Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) has announced Part Time Medical Officer Posts. There are totally released 01 vacancy in Kancheepuram. (RGNIYD) invites the Online Application from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
RGNIYD Recruitment 2023 – 02 Vacancy
Here Applicants will get Job information about Volunteers posts which includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply from Date: 02.03.2023 to 24.03.2023.
|Organization Name||Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD)|
|Post Name||Part Time Medical Officer|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for RGNIYD Recruitment 2023
- Part Time Medical Officer: 02.
Academic Details for RGNIYD Recruitment 2023
Aspirants should have Completed the qualification of Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma from any government-approved Board or recognized University or Institution.
- Part Time Medical Officer: Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Part Time Medical Officer: Maximum 55 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Interview.
RGNIYD Recruitment Pay Scale Salary
- Part Time Medical Officer: Rs.4,000/- to Rs.5,000/- Per Visit.
RGNIYD Recruitment Links
|Official Notification pdf||Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for RGNIYD Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finished it.