RGNIYD Recruitment 2023 – Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) has announced Trained Tutor Posts. There are totally released 01 vacancy in Kancheepuram. (RGNIYD) invites the Walk-in Application from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
RGNIYD Recruitment 2023 – 01 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about Volunteers posts which includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply Walk Date: 13.04.2023.
|Organization Name||Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD)|
|Post Name||Trained Tutor|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for RGNIYD Recruitment 2023
- Trained Tutor: 01.
Academic Details for RGNIYD Recruitment 2023
Aspirants should have Completed the qualification of Master’s Degree in Humanities and Social or Behavioural Sciences from any government-approved Board or recognized University or Institution.
- Trained Tutor: Master’s Degree.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Trained Tutor: Not Mentioned.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Interview.
RGNIYD Recruitment Pay Scale Salary
- Trained Tutor: Rs.35,000/- per month.
Walk-in Address Details
Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Developement, Sriperumbudur, Kanchipuram-602105.
RGNIYD Recruitment Links
How to Apply for RGNIYD Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finished it.