RGNIYD Recruitment 2023 – Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) has announced Guest Faculty Posts. There are totally released 06 vacancies in Kanchipuram. (RGNIYD) invites the Offline Application from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
RGNIYD Recruitment 2023 – 06 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about Volunteers posts which includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 29.12.2022 to 23.01.2023.
|Organization Name||Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD)|
|Post Name||Guest Faculty|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for RGNIYD Recruitment 2023
- Guest Faculty: 06.
Academic Details for RGNIYD Recruitment 2023
Aspirants should have Completed the qualification of ME/M.Tech/M.Sc from any government-approved Board or recognized University or Institution.
- Guest Faculty: ME/M.Tech/M.Sc.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Guest Faculty: Not Mentioned.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like Interview.
RGNIYD Recruitment Pay Scale Salary
- Guest Faculty: Rs.52,000/- Per Month.
Postal Address Details
Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development, Sriperumbudur – 602105.
RGNIYD Recruitment Links
How to Apply for RGNIYD Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application to the above postal address.