RGNIYD Recruitment 2023 – Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) has announced a Trained Tutor, Writing Fellow Posts. There are totally released 02 vacancies in Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu. (RGNIYD) invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
RGNIYD Recruitment 2023 – 02 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about Volunteers posts which includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 15.01.2023 to 03.02.2023.
|Organization Name||Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD)|
|Post Name||Trained Tutor, Writing Fellow|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for RGNIYD Recruitment 2023
- Trained Tutor: 01.
- Writing Fellow: 01.
Academic Details for RGNIYD Recruitment 2023
Aspirants should have Completed the qualification of a Master’s Degree in Humanities and Social Behavioral Sciences from any government-approved Board or recognized University or Institution.
- Trained Tutor: Master’s Degree in Humanities and Social Behavioral Sciences(With 2 years Exp)
- Writing Fellow: Master’s Degree in Humanities and Social Behavioral Sciences.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Trained Tutor: Not Mentioned. Check the official Notification.
- Writing Fellow: Not Mentioned. Check the official Notification.
Selection Procedure Details
The RGNIYD will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like Personal Interview.
- Personal Interview
RGNIYD Recruitment Pay Scale Salary
- Trained Tutor: Rs.35,000/- Per Month.
- Writing Fellow: Rs.25,000/- Per Month.
- UR/OBC: No Fee.
- SC/ST/PWD/Women: No Fee.
RGNIYD Recruitment Links
How to Apply for RGNIYD Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application before he last date.