RRC NCR Recruitment 2021 – Railway Recruitment Cell – North Central Railway has announced the new job recruitment Apprentice vacancies. There are totally released 1664 vacancies in NCR Railway, Prayagraj. RRC Railway invites the Online Application from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
RRC NCR Recruitment 2021 – 1664 Posts
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of ITI Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and the Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 06.11.2021 to the Last Date of 01.12.2021.
|Board Name||நோர்த் Railway – Indian Railways|
|Job Location||Pragyaraj, Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Category||RRB Jobs|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for RRC NCR Railway Job
Academic Details for RRC NCR Recruitment 2021
The Candidates completed the ITI equivalent from a recognized University.
- Apprentice: ITI.
Age Limit Details
RRC NCR Railway Candidates have the Minimum Age limit is 18 years to the Maximum Age Limit is 24 years. Refer to Official Notification or Website for more details.
- Apprentice: 18 years to 24 years.
RRC NCR Job Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide RRC NCR Railway to fill up Various vacancies through this method like Academic Qualification, Interview.
- Academic Qualification
Pay Scale Details
The Selected NCR Railway Recruitment Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary Rs.18,000/- to Rs.56,900/- Per Month.
- Apprentice: Rs.18,000/- to Rs.56,900/- Per Month.
The Candidates Should application Online Mode Application Fees Refer Advertisement.
- General: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: No Fee
RRC NCR Recruitment Links
|Official Notification pdf||Click Here211001|
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for RRC NCR Recruitment 2021
- Go to the Official Website RRC NCR Railway.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, and etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before Submit Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finished it.