SAI Recruitment 2021: Sports Authority of India (SAI) has released the new job application posts are Assistant Coach, Coach & Senior Coach. Candidates who are selected those peoples will be placed in All over India. SAI announced 105 total vacancies. Willing and Qualified Candidates must read the Official Notification and the Official Website www.sportsauthorityofindia.gov.in. Candidates apply for the posts from 11th February 2021 to 31st March 2021.
SAI Recruitment 2021 – 105 posts
Diploma in Coaching Completed Candidates able to apply for this Sports Authority of India Recruitment posts. Applicants Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale Salary, Selection process details, how to apply for tnpsc posts, and other details are explained below.
|Board Name||Sports Authority of India (SAI)|
|Post Name||Assistant Coach, Coach & Senior Coach|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date||11th February 2021|
|Last Date||31st March 2021|
Vacancy Details for SAI Recruitment 2021
Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed the Diploma in Coaching or equivalent educational qualification from a recognized University.
|Assistant Coach, Coach & Senior Coach||Diploma in Coaching|
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs(OBCMs), BCMs of all Castes – 18 years to 56 years.
- Others – 18 years to 56 years.
National Investigation Agency will select the candidates through the Interview and Oral Test. Those who are passed both examinations are moved to the next level of Document verification.
Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get Basic Pay Scale Rs.78,800-Rs.2,09,200 per month. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
|Post Name||Salary (per month)|
|Coach||Rs.56,100-1,77,500 per month|
|Assistant Coach||Rs.35,400-1,12,400 per month|
|Chief Coach||Rs.78,800-2,09,200 per month|
|Senior Coach||Rs.67,700-2,08,700 per month|
Postal Address Details
|Deputy Director (Coaching), Sports|
Authority of India,
Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex (East Gate),
Gate No.10, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110003.
SAI Recruitment Links
|Official Notification Link||SAI Notification 2021|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
How to Apply for SAI Recruitment 2021
- Open the Official Website www.sportsauthorityofindia.gov.in.
- Find the Official Notification pdf file.
- Must Read the and check your eligibility.
- if you are qualified then click the application.
- Fill in your personal details carefully.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee correctly.
- Then, Submit the Application with all the detail.
- Finish send the Application to the Official Address.