SAI Recruitment 2022: Sports Authority of India (SAI) has released the new job application for the post are Junior Consultant Posts. Candidates who are selected those peoples will be placed in Patiala. SAI announced 02 total vacancies. Candidates apply for the posts from 12.12.2022 to 28.12.2022.
SAI Recruitment 2022 – 02 Vacancies
BE, B.Tech Completed Candidates are able to apply for this Sports Authority of India Recruitment post. Applicants Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale Salary, Selection process details, how to apply for posts, and other details explained below.
|Board Name||Sports Authority of India (SAI)|
|Post Name||Junior Consultant|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for SAI Recruitment 2022
Sports Authority of India 02 Vacancy Released Junior Consultant Recruitment 2022.
- Junior Consultant: 02.
Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed the BE/ B.Tech, or equivalent educational qualification from a recognized University.
- Junior Consultant: BE/ B.Tech.
Age Limit Details
- Junior Consultant: Maximum 55 years.
SAI Recruitment Selection Details
SAI will select the candidates through the Interview. Those who are passed both examinations are moved to the next level of Document verification.
SAI Recruitment Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale of Rs.75,000/- to Rs.1,00,000/- Per Month. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Junior Consultant: Rs.75,000/- to Rs.1,00,000/- Per Month.
Email Address Details
SAI Recruitment Links
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for SAI Recruitment 2022
- Open the Official Website.
- Find the Official Notification pdf file.
- Must Read the and check your eligibility.
- if you are qualified then click the application.
- Fill in your personal details carefully.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Then, Submit the Application with all the detail.