SAI Recruitment 2022: Sports Authority of India (SAI) has released the new job application for the posts are Junior Consultant, and Young Professional Posts. Candidates who are selected those peoples will be placed in Bhopal. SAI announced 03 total vacancies. Candidates apply for the posts from 20.08.2022 to 02.09.2022.
SAI Recruitment 2022 – 03 Vacancies
Degree Completed Candidates are able to apply for this Sports Authority of India Recruitment post. Applicants Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale Salary, Selection process details, how to apply for (Athlete Relation Manager) posts, and other details are explained below.
|Board Name||Sports Authority of India (SAI)|
|Post Name||Junior Consultant, and Young Professional|
|Job Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for SAI Recruitment 2022
Sports Authority of India 03 Vacancy Released Junior Consultant, and Young Professional Recruitment 2022.
- Junior Consultant (Performance Monitoring): 01.
- Junior Consultant (Infra): 01.
- Young professional (Legal): 01.
Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed the BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering, MBA/ PGDM, Bachelors of Law, LLB, or equivalent educational qualification from a recognized University.
- Junior Consultant (Performance Monitoring): MBA/ PGDM.
- Junior Consultant(Infra): BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
- Young professional (Legal): Bachelors of Law, LLB.
Age Limit Details
- Junior Consultant (Performance Monitoring): Maximum 55 years.
- Junior Consultant(Infra): Maximum 55 years.
- Young professional (Legal): Maximum 35 years.
SAI Recruitment Selection Details
SAI will select the candidates through the Interview. Those who are passed both examinations are moved to the next level of Document verification.
- Document Verification
SAI Recruitment Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale of Rs.75,000/- to Rs.1,00,000/- Per Month. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Junior Consultant (Performance Monitoring): Rs.75,000/- to Rs.1,00,000/- Per Month.
- Junior Consultant(Infra): Rs.75,000/- to Rs.1,00,000/- Per Month.
- Young professional (Legal): Rs.40,000/- to Rs.60,000/- Per Month.
SAI Recruitment Links
|Official Notification link||Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for SAI Recruitment 2022
- Open the Official Website.
- Find the Official Notification pdf file.
- Must Read the and check your eligibility.
- if you are qualified then click the application.
- Fill in your personal details carefully.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Then, Submit the Application with all the detail.