SAI Recruitment 2022: Sports Authority of India (SAI) has released the new job application for the posts are Message Therapist Posts. Candidates who are selected those peoples will be placed in Thiruvananthapuram. SAI announced 104 total vacancies. Candidates apply for the posts from 23.07.2022 to 06.08.2022.
SAI Recruitment 2022 – 104 posts
10th Pass Completed Candidates are able to apply for this Sports Authority of India Recruitment post. Applicants Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale Salary, Selection process details, how to apply for (Athlete Relation Manager) posts, and other details are explained below.
|Board Name||Sports Authority of India (SAI)|
|Post Name||Message Therapist|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for SAI Recruitment 2022
Sports Authority of India 104 Vacancy Released Message Therapist Recruitment 2022.
- Message Therapist: 104.
Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed the 10th Pass or equivalent educational qualification from a recognized University.
- Message Therapist: 10th Pass.
Age Limit Details
- Message Therapist: 35 years.
SAI Recruitment Selection Details
SAI will select the candidates through the Interview. Those who are passed both examinations are moved to the next level of Document verification.
- Short Listing
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
SAI Recruitment Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale of Rs.35,000/- Per Month. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Message Therapist: Rs.35,000/- per month.
SAI Recruitment Links
|Official Notification link||Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for SAI Recruitment 2022
- Open the Official Website
- Find the Official Notification pdf file.
- Must Read the and check your eligibility.
- if you are qualified then click the application.
- Fill in your personal details carefully.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Then, Submit the Application with all the detail.