SAI Recruitment 2022: Sports Authority of India (SAI) has released the new job application for the posts are Young Professionals Posts. Candidates who are selected those peoples will be placed in New Delhi, Patiala, and Trivandrum. SAI announced 05 total vacancies. Candidates apply for the posts from 06.09.2022 to 20.09.2022.
SAI Recruitment 2022 – 05 Vacancies
Degree Completed Candidates are able to apply for this Sports Authority of India Recruitment post. Applicants Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale Salary, Selection process details, how to apply for (Athlete Relation Manager) posts, and other details are explained below.
|Board Name||Sports Authority of India (SAI)|
|Post Name||Young Professionals|
|Job Location||New Delhi, Patiala, and Trivandrum|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Type||Offline By Postal|
Vacancy Details for SAI Recruitment 2022
Sports Authority of India 05 Vacancy Released Young Professional Recruitment 2022.
- LNCPE Trivandrum: 02.
- SAI Delhi HQ: 02.
- NSNIS Patiala: 01.
Academic Qualification Details
- Young professional: B.E, B.Tech, 12th, CA, PG Diploma, Any Degree, LLB, or Master Degree.
Age Limit Details
- Young professional: Maximum 35 years.
SAI Recruitment Selection Details
SAI will select the candidates through the Interview. Those who are passed both examinations are moved to the next level of Document verification.
SAI Recruitment Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale of Rs.45,000/- Per Month. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Young professional (Legal): Rs.45,000/- Per Month.
- No Fee
The Principal Sports Authority of India-LNCPE Lakshmibai National College of Physical Education Kariavattam P.O Thiruvananthapuram – 695581 Kerala, India.
SAI Recruitment Links
How to Apply for SAI Recruitment 2022
- Open the Official Website.
- Find the Official Notification pdf file.
- Must Read the and check your eligibility.
- if you are qualified then click the application.
- Fill in your personal details carefully.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Then, Submit the Application with all the detail.