SAI Recruitment 2023: Sports Authority of India (SAI) has released the new job application for the post are Young Professional Posts. Candidates who are selected those peoples will be placed in Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh. SAI announced 01 total vacancy. SAI invites Online (By Email) Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
SAI Recruitment 2023 – 01 Vacancy
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 02.02.2023 to 15.02.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Sports Authority of India (SAI)|
|Post Name||Young Professional|
|Job Location||Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Type||Online (By Email)|
Vacancy Details for SAI Recruitment 2023
- Young Professional: 01.
Academic Qualification Details
- Young Professional: BE/ B.Tech, CA or ICWA, LLB, MBBS, Any Degree PGDM.
Age Limit Details
As per the Govt Notification, The candidate’s age Limit is a Maximum of 32 years.
- Young Professional: Maximum 32 years.
SAI Recruitment Selection Details
SAI will select the candidates through the Written Exam and Interview.
SAI Recruitment Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale of Rs.50,000/- to Rs.70,000/- Per Month. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Young Professional: Rs.50,000 to 70,000/- Per Month.
|SC/ST/ EXSM/ PWD /Women||Nil|
SAI Recruitment Links
How to Apply for SAI Recruitment 2023
- Open the Official Website.
- Find the Official Notification pdf file.
- Must Read the and check your eligibility.
- if you are qualified then click the application.
- Fill in your personal details carefully.
- Attach documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Then, Submit the Application with all the detail.