SAI Recruitment 2023: Sports Authority of India (SAI) has released the new job application for the post are Young Professional, Junior Consultant Posts. Candidates who are selected those peoples will be placed in Delhi – New Delhi. SAI announced 03 total vacancies. SAI invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
SAI Recruitment 2023 – 03 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 21.01.2023 to 04.02.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Sports Authority of India (SAI)|
|Post Name||Young Professional, Junior Consultant|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for SAI Recruitment 2023
Sports Authority of India 03 Vacancies Released YP, Junior Consultant Recruitment 2023.
- Junior Consultant (Infra): 01.
- Young Professional(General Management): 01.
- Young Professional(Athlete Relation Manager): 01.
Academic Qualification Details
- Junior Consultant (Infra): BE / B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
- Young Professional(General Management): CA, ICWA, MBBS, Any Degree, PG, Degree, LLB.
- Young Professional(Athlete Relation Manager): Diploma, MBA, Graduation, PGDM.
Age Limit Details
- Junior Consultant (Infra): Maximum 45 years.
- Young Professional(General Management): Maximum 32 years.
- Young Professional(Athlete Relation Manager): Maximum 32 years.
SAI Recruitment Selection Details
SAI will select the candidates through the Written Exam and Interview. Those who are passed both examinations are moved to the next level of Document verification.
- Document verification
SAI Recruitment Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale of Rs.50,000/- to Rs.1,00,000/- Per Month. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Junior Consultant (Infra): Rs.80,250/- to Rs.1,00,000/- Per Month.
- Young Professional(General Management): Rs.50,000/- Per Month.
- Young Professional(Athlete Relation Manager): Rs.50,000/- Per Month.
- General/OBC/EXS Candidates – No Fee.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates – No Fee.
SAI Recruitment Links
How to Apply for SAI Recruitment 2023
- Open the Official Website.
- Find the Official Notification pdf file.
- Must Read the and check your eligibility.
- if you are qualified then click the application.
- Fill in your personal details carefully.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Then, Submit the Application with all the detail.