SAI Recruitment 2023: Sports Authority of India (SAI) has released the new job application for the post are Young Professional, Junior Consultant Posts. Candidates who are selected those peoples will be placed in Rohtak, Sonipat. SAI announced 07 total vacancies. SAI invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
SAI Recruitment 2023 – 07 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 28.12.2022 to 08.01.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Sports Authority of India (SAI)|
|Post Name||Young Professional, Junior Consultant|
|Job Location||Rohtak, Sonipat|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for SAI Recruitment 2023
Sports Authority of India 07 Vacancy Released YP, Junior Consultant Recruitment 2023.
- Junior Consultant: 01.
- Young Professional: 06.
Academic Qualification Details
- Young Professional: CA, ICWA, LLB, MBBS, BE/ B.Tech, Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma, MBA, PGDM.
- Junior Consultant: BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
Age Limit Details
- Young Professional: Maximum 32 years.
- Junior Consultant: Maximum 40 years.
SAI Recruitment Selection Details
SAI will select the candidates through the Written Exam and Interview. Those who are passed both examinations are moved to the next level of Document verification.
- Written Exam
SAI Recruitment Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale of Rs.50,000/- to Rs.1,00,000/- Per Month. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Young Professional: Rs.50,000/- Per Month.
- Junior Consultant: Rs.80,250/- to Rs.1,00,000/- Per Month.
Email Address Details
SAI Recruitment Links
How to Apply for SAI Recruitment 2023
- Open the Official Website.
- Find the Official Notification pdf file.
- Must Read the and check your eligibility.
- if you are qualified then click the application.
- Fill in your personal details carefully.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Then, Submit the Application with all the detail.