Salem Economics and Statistics Department Recruitment 2023: Tamil Nadu Economics and Statistics Department has announced the new job recruitment of the Office Assistant. There are totally released Various vacancies. Salem Economics and Statistics Department invites the Offline Application from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Job searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
Salem Economics and Statistics Department Recruitment 2023
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and the Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 22.03.2023 to 06.04.2023. Check our website tamilguide.in to get more job details.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Economics and Statistics Department (TN DES)|
|Post Name||Office Assistant|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Government Jobs|
|Official Website Link||https://www.tn.gov.in/|
Vacancy Details for Salem Economics and Statistics Recruitment 2023
- Office Assistant: Various.
Academic Details for Salem Economics and Statistics Department Recruitment 2023
Candidates must have completed the 8th Pass or its equivalent.
- Office Assistant: 8th Pass.
Age Limit and Relaxation
Candidates must have an Age Limit of 18 years to 35 years.
- Office Assistant: 18 years to 34 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like an Interview.
- Document Verification
Pay Scale Salary
- Office Assistant: Rs.15,700/- to Rs.58,100/- Per Month.
Postal Address Details
Regional Statistics Deputy Director, O/o Regional Statistics Deputy Director, Ayyamperumampatti, Salem-636302.
TN Economics and Statistics Department Recruitment Links
How to Apply for Salem Economics and Statistics Department Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website of TN Economics and Statistics Department.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file and carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, and etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before Submit Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application to the Postal Address.