SBI PO Recruitment 2022 – State Bank of India (PO) has announced the new job recruitment Probationary Officer post. There are released 1673 vacancies. SBI invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
SBI PO Recruitment 2022 – 1673 Posts
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 22.09.2022 to 12.10.2022. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2022 to get more job details.
|Board Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
Vacancy Details for SBI PO Recruitment 2022
- Probationary Officer: 1673.
Academic Details for SBI PO Recruitment 2022
The Candidates completed a Bachelor of Degree or equivalent from a PO Notification recognized University.
- Probationary Officer: Any Degree.
SBI Recruitment Age Limit
Age Limit should be 21 years to 30 years as on 01.04.2022.
- Probationary Officer: 21 years to 30 years.
SBI Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Interview, and Document Verification. After completing, these steps candidates will be placed in training in a particular area near yours.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
SBI Pay Scale Details
- Probationary Officer: Rs.41,960/- Per Month.
SBI Application Fees
The Candidates Should Apply Online Mode Application Fees. Rs.750/- OBC & General Candidates.
- General/ EWS/ OBC: Rs.750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: No Fee
SBI PO Recruitment Links
|Official Notification pdf||Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website https://sbi.co.in.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Check for the Junior Associate job advertisement and Download it.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finished it.