SBI Recruitment 2023: State Bank Of India (SBI) has announced the new job recruitment for 1438 vacancies in the Collection Facilitator Post. There are totally released 1438 vacancies in All India SBI invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
SBI Recruitment 2023 – 1438 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 22.12.2022 to
10.01.2023 31.01.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs in 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||State Bank Of India (SBI)|
|Post Name||Collection Facilitator|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for SBI Recruitment 2023
- Collection Facilitator: 1438.
Academic Details for SBI Recruitment 2023
Aspirants should have Retire as the Qualification
- Collection Facilitator: Kindly check the link – sbi.co.in
Age Limit and Relaxation
As per the Govt Notification, The candidate’s age Limit is a maximum of 63 years.
- Collection Facilitator: Maximum 63 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Interview. After completing, these steps candidates will be placed in training in a particular area.
- Based on Merit
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates Can get Basic Pay As below
- Collection Facilitator (JMGS-I): Rs.35,000/- per month.
- Collection Facilitator (MMGS II/III): Rs.40,000/- per month
- Collection Facilitator (Clerical Staff): Rs.25,000/- per month.
|SC/ST/ EXSM/ PWD /Women||Nil|
SBI Recruitment Recruitment Links
|Official Notification pdf||Click Here|
|Date Extended Notice Link||Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application Online.