SCRI Chennai Recruitment 2023 – Siddha Central Research Institute (SCRI Chennai) has announced the new job recruitment of Junior Research Fellow. There are totally released Various vacancies. SCRI Chennai invites the Offline Application from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Job searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
SCRI Chennai Recruitment 2023
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and the Application and Notification details. Jobseekers able to attend the Interview on 13.03.2023. Check our website tamilguide.in to get more job details.
|Board Name||Siddha Central Research Institute (SCRI)|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Government Jobs|
|Official Website Link||https://crisiddha.tn.nic.in/|
Vacancy Details for SCRI Chennai Recruitment 2023
|Junior Research Fellow||01|
Academic Details for SCRI Chennai Recruitment 2023
Candidates must have completed M.Sc. Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Inorganic Chemistry or its equivalent qualification required.
- Junior Research Fellow: M.Sc. Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Inorganic Chemistry.
Age Limit and Relaxation
Candidates must have an Age Limit Maximum of 28 years.
- Junior Research Fellow: Maximum 28 years
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like an Interview.
- Document Verification
Pay Scale Salary
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs.31,000 per month
Walk in Address Details
Siddha Central Research Institute,
Anna Govt. Hospital campus,
SCRI Chennai Recruitment Links
|Official Notification pdf||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for SCRI Chennai Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website of SCRI Chennai.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file and carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Bring your Bio-Data form while attend the Interview.
- Attend the Walkin Interview above Address.