SEBI Recruitment 2022 – Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has announced the new job recruitment has 24 Vacancies for Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager) Posts. candidates apply for navy vacancy posts. The SEBI Officials invite the Online Application from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Navy force is under the category of Defence and development for the safety of the Indian Government.
SEBI Recruitment 2022 – 24 Vacancies
Here, applicants will get Job information about Agniveer posts and include details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 14.07.2022 to 31.07.2022.
|Board Name||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)|
|Post Name||Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for SEBI Recruitment 2022
- Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager): 24.
Academic Details for SEBI job
Candidates must have finished Bachelor’s Degree, BE/B.Tech from an accredited Board/ University.
- Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager): Bachelor’s Degree, BE/B.Tech
Age Limit Details
The Maximum Age Limit has not exceeded 30 years as of 30.06.2022. Refer to the Official Advertisement for more Details.
- Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager): Not Exceeded 30 years
- UR/ OBC/EWS: Rs.1000/-.
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs.100/-.
Selection Procedure Details
- Screening Test
- Document Verification
Pay Scale Details
- Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager): Rs.44,500/- to 89,150/- per month.
SEBI Recruitment Links
|Indian Navy Official Notification pdf||Click Here|
|Indian Navy Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for SEBI Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career online application form.
- Click Advertisement details.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Then Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the Application and take Print out.