SERC Chennai Recruitment 2023 – Structural Engineering Research Centre (SERC) has announced the new job recruitment for Project Associate (I & II) Vacancies. There are totally released 08 vacancies invite the Offline Application from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
SERC Chennai Recruitment 2023 – 08 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 10.01.2023 to 18.01.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Structural Engineering Research Centre (SERC)|
|Post Name||Project Associate I & II|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for SERC Chennai Recruitment 2023
- Project Assistant: 01.
- Project Associate I: 03.
- Project Associate II: 04
SERC Chennai Recruitment Academic Details for 2023
The Candidates Completed a B.E, B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Chemistry, Chemical Engineering), B.Sc in Microbiology / Bio Chemistry, M.E / M.Tech / M.S.(Civil / Structural Engineering) from a recognized university.
- Project Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Lab Technology, B.Sc in Microbiology / Bio-Chemistry.
- Project Associate I: B.E, B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering).
- Project Associate II: B.E, B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering /Chemistry, Chemical Engineering).
Age Limit Details
- Project Assistant: Maximum 50 years.
- Project Associate I (03): Maximum 35 years.
- Project Associate II (04): Maximum 35 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method through Walk In Interview.
- Walk In Interview
Pay Scale Details
- All Posts: Not mentioned. Check the official Notification.
- All Categories: Not mentioned. Check the official Notification.
Walk-in Address Details
CSIR Campus, Tharamani, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600114.
SERC Chennai Recruitment Links
How to Apply for SERC Chennai Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Degree mark sheet, application signed into the photocopies.
- Submit the Application and finish it.