SKUAST Recruitment 2023: Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology of Jammu (SKUAST) has announced the new job recruitment of Assistant Professor Notification for the post. There is a totally released 01 vacancy in Jammu – Jammu, and Kashmir. They invite Offline Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
SKUAST Recruitment 2023 – 01 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 27.01.2023 to 14.02.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology of Jammu (SKUAST)|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Job Location||Jammu – Jammu, and Kashmir|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for SKUAST Recruitment 2023
- Assistant Professor: 01.
Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed Post Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Assistant Professor: Post Graduation.
General and Unreserved Candidates have an Age Limit of 20 years to 55 years. Refer to the Official Notification or Website for more details.
- Assistant Professor: Maximum 20 years to 55 years.
SKUAST will select the candidates through the Interview.
Pay Scale Details
The Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary with a Pay band of Rs.35,000 to 45,000/- per month.
- Assistant Professor: Rs.35,000 to 45,000/- per month.
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft.
|OBC/UR/ Ex-Serviceman / Women||Rs.300/-|
|SC/ST/ EWS / PH||Rs.300/-|
Postal Address Details
The Coordinator, School of Biotechnology, SKUAST – J, Main Campus Chatha, Jammu – 180009 (J&K).
SKUAST Recruitment Links
How to Apply for SKUAST Recruitment 2023
- Visit the Official Website of SKUAST.
- Search the Official Notification for boat nr Candidates Read the and check your eligibility.
- if you are Eligible then click the application.
- Fill in your personal details carefully.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee correctly.
- Then, Submit the Application with all the detail.
- Finish the Application and Take the Print out.