South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023 – South Indian Bank has announced the new job recruitment of Probationary Clerk Notification for the post. There are totally released Various vacancies in All Over India. They invite Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023 – Various Posts
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 02.02.2023 to 12.02.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||South Indian Bank|
|Post Name||Probationary Clerk|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Vacancy Details for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023
Academic Details for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023
The Candidates completed Any Degree or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Probationary Clerk: Any Degree.
South Indian Bank Job Age Limit
General and Unreserved Candidates have an Age of up to 26 years. Refer to the Official Notification or Website for more details.
- Probationary Clerk: Age up to 26 years.
South Indian Bank Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Online Exams, Interview.
- Online Exam
South Indian Bank Recruitment Pay Scale Details
The Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary with a pay band of Rs.17,900/- to 47,920/- per month.
Probationary Clerk: Rs.17,900/- to 47,920/- per month.
|General/ UR/ EWS / OBC||Rs. 800/-|
|Ex-Servicemen / (UR / OBC)||Rs. 200/-|
|Female SC / ST / PH / Transgender||Nil|
|The Last Date for Submitting the Application||12.02.2023|
South Indian Bank Recruitment Links
|Official Notification pdf||Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Check for the job advertisement and Download it.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finished it.