South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023 – South Indian Bank has announced the new job recruitment of Probationary Manager Notification for the post. There are totally released Various vacancies in South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023. Indian Bank invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023 – Various Posts
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 05.01.2023 to 11.01.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||South Indian Bank|
|Post Name||Probationary Manager|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Vacancy Details for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023
Academic Details for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023
The Candidates completed Chartered Accountants or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Probationary Manager: CA / CMA.
South Indian Bank Job Age Limit
General and Unreserved Candidates have an Age of up to 28 years. Refer to the Official Notification or Website for more details.
- Probationary Manager: Age up to 28 years.
South Indian Bank Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Online Exams, Interview.
- Online Exam
South Indian Bank Recruitment Pay Scale Details
The Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary with a pay band of Rs.48,170 per month.
Probationary Manager: Rs.48,170 to 69,810/- per month.
|General/ UR/ EWS / OBC||Rs. 800/-|
|Ex-Servicemen / (UR / OBC)||Rs. 200/-|
|Female SC / ST / PH / Transgender||Nil|
|The Last Date for Submitting the Application||11.01.2023|
South Indian Bank Recruitment Links
How to Apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Check for the job advertisement and Download it.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finished it.