Southern Railway Chennai Recruitment 2022 – Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has announced the new job recruitment for Medical Laboratory Technician vacancies. There are totally released 10 vacancies at Southern Railway, Chennai. RRC invites the Online Application from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
Southern Railway Chennai Recruitment 2022 – 10 Posts
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of 12th Pass Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and the Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 09.04.2022 to the Last Date of Announced Soon.
|Board Name||Southern Railway, Chennai|
|Post Name||Medical Laboratory Technician|
|Job Category||Railway Job|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Last Date||Announced Soon|
Vacancy Details for Southern Railway Chennai Job
|Medical Laboratory Technician||10|
Academic Details for Southern Railway Chennai Recruitment 2022
The Candidates completed the 12th Pass equivalent from a recognized University.
- Medical Laboratory Technician: 12th Pass.
Age Limit Details
Southern Railway Chennai Chennai General and Unreserved Candidates have the Minimum Age Limit of Refer to Official Notification or Website for more details.
- Medical Laboratory Technician: Refer to Advertisements.
Pay Scale Details
Candidates will get a Basic Pay Salary of Rs.7,000/- to Rs.8,000/- Per Month.
- Medical Laboratory Technician: Rs.7,000/- to Rs.8,000/- Per Month.
Southern Railway Chennai Job Selection Procedure Details
- Written Exam
- Certification Verification
- Direct Interview
The Candidates Should Application Fee Refer Advertisements.
Postal Address Details
Railway Hospital, Ayanavaram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600023.
Southern Railway Chennai Recruitment Links
How to Apply for Southern Railway Chennai Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website RRC.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, and etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before Submit Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finished it.