Southern Railway Recruitment 2023 – Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has announced the new job recruitment for Railway Advocate Posts. There are totally released Various vacancies at Southern Railway, Chennai. RRB invites Online (By Email) Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2023 – Various Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 03.01.2023 to the Last Date of 31.01.2023.
|Board Name||Southern Railway|
|Post Name||Railway Advocate|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamilnadu|
|Job Category||Railway Job|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Type||Online (By Email)|
Vacancy Details for Southern Railway Job 2023
- Railway Advocate: Various.
Academic Details for Southern Railway Recruitment 2023
The Candidates completed the Bachelor of Laws (LLB) with (3 – 7 years Exp) equivalent from a recognized University.
- Railway Advocate: BL, LAW
Age Limit Details
Refer to the Official Notification or Website for more details.
- Railway Advocate: Not Mentioned.
Pay Scale Details
- Railway Advocate: Rs.30,000/- to Rs.60,000/- Per month.
Selection Procedure Details
- Written Exam
- Certification Verification
- Direct Interview
Email Address for applying Railway Recruitment 2023
- All Candidates: No Fee.
Southern Railway Recruitment Links
How to Apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website RRB.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finished it.