Southern Railway Recruitment 2023 – Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has announced the new job recruitment for Retired Railway Supervisor Posts. There are totally released 05 vacancies at Southern Railway, Madurai. RRB invites Offline Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2023 – 05 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 29.12.2022 to the Last Date of 23.01.2023.
|Board Name||Southern Railway|
|Post Name||Retired Railway Supervisor|
|Job Location||Madurai, Tamilnadu|
|Job Category||Railway Job|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Type||Offline (By Postal)|
Vacancy Details for Southern Railway Job 2023
- Retired Railway Supervisor (SSE/JE): 05
Academic Details for Southern Railway Recruitment 2023
The Candidates completed the BE, B.Tech, and Diploma in Civil Engineering (Exp -10 years) equivalent from a recognized University.
- Retired Railway Supervisor (SSE/JE): BE, B.Tech, Diploma in Civil Engineering (Exp -10 years)
Age Limit Details
General and Unreserved Candidates have an Age Limit of up to 64 years. Refer to the Official Notification or Website for more details.
- Retired Railway Supervisor (SSE/JE): The Candidates age Up to 64 years.
Pay Scale Details
Candidates will get a Basic Pay Salary of Rs.15,000/- per month.
- Retired Railway Supervisor (SSE/JE): Rs.15,000/- per month.
Selection Procedure Details
- Written Exam
- Certification Verification
- Direct Interview
Address for applying Railway Recruitment 2023
Divisional Personnel Office, Madurai Division, Personnel Branch, Madurai – 625016.
- All Candidates: No Fee.
Southern Railway Recruitment Links
How to Apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website RRB.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finished it.