SPMCIL Recruitment 2023 – Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) has announced the latest notification for the post of Secretarial Assistant, Junior Office Assistant. There are totally released 04 vacancies, Vibrant and Qualified Candidates must read the Official Notification, and the Candidates placed in Delhi – New Delhi.
SPMCIL Recruitment 2023 – 04 Vacancies
Degree Candidates can apply for SPMCIL Recruitment posts. Aspirants go through it before applying for the posts. Must Check below Academic qualifications, Age Limit, Salary, Selection process details, application for the posts, and other details. Job seekers apply for this job from 28.12.2022 to 23.01.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Organization Name||Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL)|
|Post Name||Secretarial Assistant, Junior Office Assistant|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for SPMCIL Recruitment 2023
- Secretarial Assistant: 01.
- Junior Office Assistant: 03.
Academic Qualification Details for SPMCIL Recruitment 2023
Candidates should have completed Any Degree or a relevant discipline from a recognized University.
- Secretarial Assistant: Graduate.
- Junior Office Assistant: Graduate.
SPMCIL Recruitment Age Limit
Age Limit should be a Maximum of 28 years.
- Secretarial Assistant: Maximum 28 years.
- Junior Office Assistant: Maximum 28 years.
SPMCIL will select the candidates through the Interview.
- Computer Based Test
Pay Scale Details
- Secretarial Assistant: Rs.23,910/- to Rs.85,570/- per month.
- Junior Office Assistant: Rs.21,540/- to Rs.77,160/- per month.
- General, OBC: Rs.400/-
- SC/ ST/PWD Candidates – Rs.100/-
Job Notification and Application Links
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for SPMCIL Recruitment 2023
- Open the Official Website.
- Search the Notification pdf file.
- Read the and check your eligibility.
- if you are qualified then download the application form.
- Fill in your Bio details carefully.
- Attach your documents like Education, Birth Certificate, Id Proof, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee correctly.
- Finally, attend the Interview at the above address.