SRCC Recruitment 2022 – Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) has announced the new job recruitment for 80 vacancies in Assistant Professor Posts. There are totally released Various vacancies in New Delhi. SRCC invites Offline Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
SRCC Recruitment 2023 – 80 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 19.12.2022 to 09.01.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2022 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for SRCC Recruitment 2022
- Assistant Professor: 80.
Academic Details for SRCC Recruitment 2022
Aspirants should have the Minimum Qualification of a Master’s Degree, Ph.D., or any other degree qualification from any government-approved Board or recognized University or Institution.
- Assistant Professor: Master’s Degree, Ph.D.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Assistant Professor: Not Mentioned.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like a Written Exam, Interview. After completing, these steps candidates will be placed in training in a particular area nearby to yours.
- Certificate Verification
Pay Scale Salary
- Assistant Professor: Rs.57,700/- per month.
|SC/ST/ EXSM/ PwD /Women||Nil|
SRCC Recruitment Links
How to Apply for SRCC Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application through Online.