TIFR Recruitment 2023 – Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) has announced the new job recruitment for Junior Research Fellow Posts. There is a totally released 01 vacancy in Mumbai – Maharashtra. TIFR invites Online By Email Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
TIFR Recruitment 2023 – 01 Posts
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 11.02.2023 to 01.03.2023.
|Board Name||Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR)|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Application Type||Online By Email|
Vacancy Details for TIFR Recruitment 2023
- Junior Research Fellow: 01.
Academic Details for TIFR Recruitment 2023
- Junior Research Fellow: BE / B.Tech, B.Sc.
Age Limit and Relaxation
General and Unreserved Candidates have the Maximum Age Limit of 28 years as on 01.01.2023. Refer to the Official Notification or Website for more details.
- Junior Research Fellow: Maximum 28 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Interview.
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Salary of Rs.31,000/- per month.
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs.31,000/- per month.
|SC/ST/ EXSM/ PWD /Women||Nil|
Email Address Details
TIFR Recruitment Links
How to Apply for TIFR Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website of TIFR.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.