Tiruppur Social Welfare Recruitment 2022: Tiruppur Collector Office (Tiruppur OSC) published vacancies for Central Administrator, Senior Advisor, Information Technology Officer, Field Worker, and Security Guard Posts. They decided to fill up 06 Vacancies in Tiruppur. Applicants should know the following posts are released. Eligible Candidates are requested to pursue the Official Notification before applying for this job.
Tiruppur Social Welfare Recruitment 2022 – 06 Vacancies
10th Pass or Equivalent discipline Candidate can apply for this post. Applicants check the Official Websites before applying for Coimbatore Recruitment posts. Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Selection process details, how to apply for the posts, and other details mentioned.
|Board Name||Tiruppur Social Welfare Department (Tiruppur OSC)|
|Post Name||Central Administrator, Senior Advisor, Information Technology Officer, Field Worker, and Security Guard|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for Tiruppur Social Welfare Job 2022
- Central Administrator: 01.
- Senior Advisor: 01.
- Information Technology Officer: 01.
- Field Worker: 01.
- Security Guard: 02.
Academic Qualification Details
- Central Administrator: Degree in Law, LLB, MSW.
- Senior Advisor: Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology.
- Information Technology Officer: Graduation with Diploma in Computer/ IT.
- Field Worker: MSW.
- Security Guard: 10th Pass.
Age Limit for Tiruppur Social Welfare Recruitment 2022
Tiruppur Social Welfare Office Age Limit is Up to 35 years. So Check the Notification for more details.
- Central Administrator: Maximum 45 years.
- Senior Advisor: Maximum 45 years.
- Information Technology Officer: Maximum 40 years.
- Field Worker: Maximum 40 years.
- Security Guard: As per Govt Norms.
Madurai Recruitment will select the candidates through the Interview.
Tiruppur Social Welfare Jobs Salary Details
Tiruppur Social Welfare Jobs Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale of Rs.30,000/- Per Month. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Central Administrator: Rs.30,000/- per month.
- Senior Advisor: Rs.20,000/- per month.
- Information Technology Officer: Rs.18,000/- per month.
- Field Worker: Rs.15,000/- per month.
- Security Guard: Rs.15,000/- per month.
- No Fee
Tiruppur Social Welfare Jobs Postal Address Details
District Social Welfare Officer, District Social Welfare Office, Room No: 35, 36, Ground Floor, District Collector Office, Tiruppur, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tiruppur Social Welfare Recruitment Links
How to Apply for Tiruppur Social Welfare Recruitment 2022
- Visit the Official Website.
- Candidates Read the and check your eligibility.
- if you are Eligible then click the application.
- Fill in your personal details carefully.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Send the Application through Postal.