TMC Recruitment 2023: Tata Memorial Centre(TMC) has announced the new job recruitment for 360 vacancies in the Attendant and Trade Helper Post. There are totally released 360 vacancies in Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Varanasi, Vizianagaram, and Mullanpur. TMC invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
TMC Recruitment 2023 – 360 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 20.12.2022 to 10.01.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Tata Memorial Centre(TMC)|
|Post Name||Attendant and Trade Helper|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Varanasi, Vizianagaram, Mullanpur – India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Job|
Vacancy Details for TMC Recruitment 2023
- Lower Division Clerks: 18.
- Attendant: 10.
- Trade Helper: 35.
- Nurse A: 122.
- Nurse B: 30.
- Nurse C: 55.
Academic Details for TMC Recruitment 2023
- Lower Division Clerks: Graduation.
- Attendant/Trade Helper: 10th Pass.
- Nurse A/Nurse B/Nurse C: Diploma, B.Sc. Nursing.
Age Limit and Relaxation
The age limit for TMC Recruitment as Below
- Lower Division Clerks: Maximum 27 years.
- Attendant/Trade Helper: Maximum 25 years.
- Nurse A: 30 years.
- Nurse B: 35 years.
- Nurse C: Maximum 40 years.
- OBC : 3 years.
- SC/ST: 5 years.
- PWD: 10 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like a Test, Interview. After completing, these steps candidates will be placed in training in a particular area.
- Written test
- Skill Test
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates can Get Basic Pay As below
- Lower Division Clerks: Rs.19,000/- per month.
- Attendant/Trade Helper: Rs.18,000/- per month.
- Nurse A: Rs.44,900/- per month.
- Nurse B: Rs.47,600/- per month.
- Nurse C: Rs.53,100/- per month.
|SC/ST/ EXSM/ PWD /Women||Nil|
TMC Recruitment Links
How to Apply for TMC Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application Online