TMC Recruitment 2023: Tata Memorial Centre(TMC) has announced the new job recruitment for the Occupational Therapist Post. There are totally released Various vacancies in Mumbai – Maharashtra. TMC invites Walk In Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
TMC Recruitment 2023 – Various Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 23.01.2023 to 30.01.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Tata Memorial Centre(TMC)|
|Post Name||Occupational Therapist|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Type||Walk In|
Vacancy Details for TMC Recruitment 2023
- Occupational Therapist: Various.
Academic Details for TMC Recruitment 2023
Aspirants should have the Minimum Qualification of a Bachelor / Master’s Occupational Therapy qualification from any government-approved Board or recognized Institution
- Occupational Therapist: Bachelor / Master’s Occupational Therapy.
Age Limit and Relaxation
The age limit is not mentioned for the Recruitment Check the official notification.
- Occupational Therapist: Not mentioned.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like a Walk In Interview.
- Walk In Interview
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates can Get Basic Pay As below
- Occupational Therapist: Rs.21,000 to 54,000/- per month.
|SC/ST/ EXSM/ PWD /Women||Nil|
TMC Recruitment Links
How to Apply for TMC Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application Online