TN Economics and Statistics Department Recruitment 2021: Tamil Nadu Economics and Statistics Department (TN DES) has announced the new job recruitment of the Office Assistant. There are totally released 11 vacancies. TN Economics and Statistics Department invites the Offline Application from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Job searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
TN Economics and Statistics Department Recruitment 2021
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and the Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 02.10.2021 to 30.10.2021. Check our website tamilguide.in to get more job details.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Economics and Statistics Department (TN DES)|
|Post Name||Office Assistant|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Government Jobs|
|Official Website Link||https://des.tn.gov.in/|
Vacancy Details for TN Economics and Statistics Recruitment 2021
- Office Assistant: 11
Academic Details for TN Economics and Statistics Department Recruitment 2021
- Office Assistant: 8th Pass, Bachelor’s Degree.
Age Limit and Relaxation
Candidates must have an Age Limit of 18 years to 35 years.
- General: 18 years to 30 years
- BC, BCM, MBC: 18 years to 32 years
- SC, ST: 18 years to 35 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like an Interview.
- Document Verification
Pay Scale Salary
- Office Assistant: Rs.15,700 to Rs.50,000 Per Month.
Postal Address Details
ஆணையர், பொருள் இயல் மற்றும் புள்ளி இயல் துறை, எண். 259, அண்ணா சாலை, டி.எம்.எஸ் வளாகம், சென்னை – 600 006.
TN Economics and Statistics Department Recruitment Links
How to Apply for TN Economics and Statistics Department Recruitment 2021
- Go to the Official Website of TN Economics and Statistics Department.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file and carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, and etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before Submit Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application to the Postal Address.