TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021: Tamilnadu Fisheries Department (TNFDC) invites job applications for the posts are 04 total vacancies in Netmender, Fitter Posts. Qualified and Interview passed candidates will be placed in Chennai. Willing and Qualified Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification and the Official Website of fisheries. Candidates apply for the posts from 08.10.2021 to 06.11.2021.
TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021 – 04 posts
Applicants who are completed the minimum qualification are those people able to apply for this Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department Recruitment posts. Applicants Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale Salary, Selection process details, how to apply for Tamilnadu fisheries posts, and other details are explained below.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department (TNFDC)|
|Post Name||Netmender, Fitter|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021
- Netmender: 03
- Fitter: 01
Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed the 10th Standard and Knowledge In Swimming, Fishing, Net Making, and Net Fixing.
- Netmender: 10th Pass.
- Fitter: 10th Pass with ITI.
Age Limit details
- Netmender: 18 years to 25 years.
- Fitter: 18 years to 25 years.
Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department has decided to appoint the candidates using these three methods like Interview. Those who are passed both examinations are moved to the next level of Document verification.
- Certificate Verification
Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale of Rs.19,900 to Rs.63,200 Per Month. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Netmender: Rs.18,000 to Rs.56,900 Per Month.
- Fitter: Rs.19,900 to Rs.63,200 Per Month.
|For All categories||Nil|
Postal Address Details
Zonal Director, Fishery Survey of India, Fishing Harbour Campus, Royapuram, Chennai – 600013.
TNFDC Recruitment Links
How to Apply for TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021
- Open the Official Website Fisheries.
- Download the Official Notification pdf file.
- Check your Academic Qualification details.
- if you are eligible then click the application.
- Fill in your education-related information.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee correctly.
- Then, check the details are correct or not.
- Finally Submit the Application to above Address.