TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2022: Tamilnadu Fisheries Department (TNFDC) invites job applications for the posts are various vacancies in Data Analyst Posts. Qualified and Interview passed candidates will be placed in Chennai. Willing and Qualified Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification and the Official Website of fisheries.
TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2022 – various posts
Applicants who are completed the minimum qualification are those people able to apply for this Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department Recruitment posts. Applicants Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale Salary, Selection process details, how to apply for Tamilnadu fisheries posts, and other details are explained below.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department (TNFDC)|
|Post Name||Data Analyst|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2022
- Data Analyst: Various.
Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in from the University.
- Data Analyst: Bachelor’s Degree.
Age Limit details
- Data Analyst: Not Mentioned.
Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department has decided to appoint the candidates using these three methods like Interview. Those who are passed both examinations are moved to the next level of Document verification.
- Walk-IN Interview
- Document Verification
Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale of Rs.20,000 per month. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Data Analyst: Rs.20,000 per month.
|For All categories||Nil|
Postal Address Details
No.571, Office of the Commissioner of Fisheries and Fishermen Welfare, F-Section, 3rd Floor, Integrated Office Complex of Animal Husbandry and Fisheries, Nandanam, Chennai-600035.
TNFDC Recruitment Links
How to Apply for TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2022
- Open the Official Website Fisheries.
- Download the Official Notification pdf file.
- Check your Academic Qualification details.
- if you are eligible then click the application.
- Fill in your education-related information.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee correctly.
- Then, check the details are correct or not.
- Finally Submit the Application to the above Address.