TN Forest Recruitment 2022 – Tamil Nadu Forest Department (TNFUSRC) has announced the new job recruitment of 02 Legal Advisor Posts. There are totally released Various vacancies. TN Forest invites Offline Applications from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
TN Forest Recruitment 2022 – 02 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and the Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 26.04.2022 to 09.06.2022.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Forest Department|
|Post Name||Legal Advisor|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
|Official Website Link||https://forests.tn.gov.in/|
Vacancy Details for TN Forest Recruitment 2022
Academic Details for TN Forest Recruitment 2022
Aspirants should have a Master’s Degree in Law equivalent qualification with 5 years of Experience in Environment or Forest and Climate Change.
- Legal Advisor: Master’s Degree.
Age Limit and Relaxation
General and Unreserved Candidates have Not Mentioned the Age Limit.
- Legal Advisor: Not Mentioned.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like a Written Test, Interview.
- Written Test
Candidates will get basic salaries like Rs.75,000/- to Rs.1,00,000/- per month.
- Legal Advisor: Rs.75,000/- to Rs.1,00,000/- per month.
Postal Address Details
Deputy Secretary of Government (OP), Environment Climate Change and Forest Department, Secretariat, Chennai – 600009.
TN Forest Recruitment Links
How to Apply for TN Forest Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website of TN Forest.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file and carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, and etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before Submit Check your details twice.
- Finally, Submit the Application through Postal.