TN Forest Recruitment 2022 – Tamil Nadu Forest Department (TNFUSRC) has announced the job recruitment of 08 Project Assistant Posts. There are totally released Various vacancies. TN Forest invites Offline Applications from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
TN Forest Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 04.07.2022 to 22.07.2022.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Forest Department|
|Post Name||Project Assistant|
|Job Location||All Over Tamilnadu|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
|Official Website Link||https://www.forests.tn.gov.in/|
Vacancy Details for TN Forest Recruitment 2022
- Project Assistant: 08.
Academic Details for TN Forest Recruitment 2022
Aspirants should have a Master’s Degree or equivalent qualification with 5 years of Experience in Environment or Forest and Climate Change.
- Project Assistant: Master’s Degree.
Age Limit and Relaxation
General and Unreserved Candidates have the Maximum Age Limit of 28 years.
- Project Assistant: Maximum 28 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Written Examination, and Interviews.
- Written Examination
- Certificate Verification
PayScale Salary for TN Forest Recruitment 2022
Candidates will get basic salaries like Rs.20,000/- to Rs.25,000/- per month.
- Project Assistant: Rs.20,000/- to Rs.25,000/- per month.
Postal Address Details
Additional Principal Chief Conservator of Forests & Director, Green Tamilnadu Mission, AIWC (R, T&E), Vandalur, Chennai-600048.
TN Forest Recruitment Links
How to Apply for TN Forest Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website of TN Forest Recruitment.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Finally, Submit the Application through Postal.